Friday 29 November 2013

A Jammy Black Friday.

Hiya Folks.

Today is Black Friday with discounts galore online so I am joining in at my wee Etsy shop with a 15% discount on all orders placed today.

At the checkout use the code JAMMYBLACKFRIDAY15 and you will instantly receive a discount.

Just this week I have added a new brooch design for feeling Festive this holiday season.


With a choice of three button berries as I couldn't decide on a favourite.  I still can't and I am struggling to choose which one I will keep for me.

Click on the 'Etsy' link above or on the shop link on the top and side of the main page.

X

Find me as @jammypudding on Instagram and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails