Friday 27 February 2015

***** BLOGGING HIATUS *****

Hello Hello.

UPDATE 23 JUNE 2021- how to find me on Instagram and changes in bold.


Have updated a few wee things like my profile and email address too.

LETS FACE IT blogging just isn't happening for me anymore (and not for a long time. This is my second post in two years!!!). SIX YEARS!!
I don't want to close my blog as you never know I may want to come back to it and a dramatic burning bridge gesture seems quite unnecessary thank you very much.

I may one day feel inspired to have a verbal vomit instead of an Instagram post.

At the moment I can be found online via my Instagram


@jammypuddingandcustard




Come find me there.

I'm NO LONGER selling my felt brooch designs via my Etsy shop (link to the right) OR custom, made to order fabric sewing accessories via FOLKSY
Pincushions, needle books and scissor fobs featuring EPP, hexies, embroidery, bees, flowers and lots of gorgeous Liberty prints.

I hope you are all well out there in blog land.
Take Care

Ali xxx




9 comments:

  1. Still here but like you, the blogging thing just isn't really happeneing and no one seems to read it all anyway... I just pop inn every now and then to see what is happening.
    Catch you round chicca! Ax

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails