Saturday 5 December 2009

Fun at the Fayre!

It's Christmas!!!!
I am getting a little bit excited about Christmas now, when I say a little I mean ALOT and with yesterday being my boy's school Christmas Fayre I was definitely full of Christmas spirit.  I was let loose on the Home-baking stand and what fun, what joy, what a lot of concentration it takes to add up 20 and 50 pences over and over and over.  I just managed a few pictures before the masses decended........and they did really quickly.


 

 
 I do love a cake stand!

 
my knitted cakes- including the 'boob' 
(sorry the for the blurry photo - I was in a rush)

one of the mums made these; aren't they really cute?
 All of the above disappeared at lightning speed which is usually the way with yummy scrummy cakes and tablet.
I'll leave you with my little tigers, now don't be scared........

'raaarrrrrrrrr!'

Merry Christmas!
X

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun day! Loving the cute tigers especially! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like the school Christmas fayre to make you feel Christmassy and warm inside! Ours is next weekend. Oh and Ali, I love your boobs!! (I've never said THAT before!) Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss school fayres........... the cake stall looked wonderful. (I don't know you well enough to mention your boob(s).... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem......all this boob talk. My own fault I admit. I did so enjoy putting that table together.
    X

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails