Thursday 31 December 2009

It's Hogmanay and I.M Jolly

I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year with lots of happiness and joy for 2010 so I thought how will I post that....memories of Hogmanay as a child?  I'll enjoy this....

Oblongs of Madeira Cake


Pickled onions and Cheddar Cheese on cocktail sticks


Barrs Lemonade


and the amazing Scotch and Wry with the funny, funny, did I say funny already?, Rikki Fulton as the WONDERFUL Rev. I.M Jolly.

Enjoy!



Happy New Year with love, cupcakes and biscuits.

Ali X

3 comments:

  1. barrs lemonade....hello!!!! the couple who run the corner shop are from glasgow and stock it!! love the bottles!! happy happy new year, lovely ali xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee I am first footing you right back....heres your coal and mr b has black hair!!!! I raise a glass to you and yours!!! Heres to 2010!! bring it on!! x x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails