Friday 30 October 2009

Friday Poorly Blues!


This is my world today, sadly drained of colour due to a stinking cold.  After walking my boys (very slowly) to school I fell on the sofa with my knitting without even tidying away the Lego Deathstar you can see that my boys were playing with first thing.  Lacking a real fire I have my truly wonderful DVD in the background and my eldest cat Hamish, who jumped into the frame just as I clicked.  In a few moments I will collect my boys, get home, jump in the shower and welcome my jammies and cosy socks to fall on the sofa once again.
Hope I feel better tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, sorry you are not feeling well - hot lemon drinks and Cary Grant films are the answer - or Nanny McPhee as we had this week - very uplifting and comforting! Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails