Monday 26 October 2009

Procrastination!!!

Like many of us I am a champion of procrastination! I get many things done when I should be doing something else.
Today's something else is ironing. I admit a love/hate relationship with all things domestic but I do get a certain amount of satisfaction in getting a job done. I have a hate/hate relationship with ironing. I confess a lot of the problem is me. I am not one of those people who iron each day to keep the pile down. I manage a couple of large sessions per week with lots of 'meaning to do it more often' in between. Even with a CD or my Doctor Who 'ironing DVDs' , I do not enjoy it and would do pretty much anything else to avoid it.

So........
Should I use up those overly ripe bananas and bake (THE BEST - courtesy of The Hummingbird Bakery Book) banana bread?
Should I reply to that letter from my US buddy that came this morning?
Should I get the felt and fabric out and start working on those designs for Christmas?
I could just sit and knit under the guise of needing to get on with those Christmas gifts.
I am even considering cleaning the toilets!!!!!!!!

OR should I just get away from this PC and get on with the IRONING!!!!!!!!

That is the problem with procrastination, you can't do it forever!

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails