Wednesday 21 October 2009

I love reading blogs but is writing one a good idea?

I figure, I love reading blogs, catching up each day (hopefully) on my favourites and I started to wonder....should I start one? Is my life interesting enough to discuss with the world? Are my thoughts varied, expansive, coherent enough to embark on such a thing. I used to write a journal years ago before my children came along and the process of putting thoughts to paper turned into repetitive ramblings about motherhood. This blogging malarkey could be a way of sharing my thoughts, getting them out there like I used to. Still this week may not have been the best.........three birthdays which include copious amounts of baking, knitting and general organizing. Have I got time to write?? Well here I am writing!

1 comment:

  1. And long may you continue!
    Thanks for the snot joke - that made me laugh!!
    I have just about got it sussed now - I see to one child, sew a bit, then run up and see to the other, then sew a bit, and so on, and so on...(oops, excuse the pun!!) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails