Tuesday 27 October 2009

Happy Day!!

Look what the postman brought me today!!!!!!!!



Why am I so happy? The Christmas edition of Good Food is the start of the excitement building in me. Any second now the internal sleigh bells will start to ring and stay with me until New Year. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I get VERY busy, a little stressed but I do love it so......

I had a quick page turn to show you!

Doesn't it look inviting?

It is a wet, wet, day here so I'm off to my Gaggia and will devour every page listening to the rain hammering outside dreaming of all the delights I can make and bake this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails